Move-in ready, townhouse style condo featuring an open concept first floor w/hardwood floors. Plenty of daylight fills the entire living area with its 9' high ceilings. Appointed with granite counters and a center island that provides additional seating. Gas fireplace adds ambiance to living room. Welcoming farmers porch main entry. Sun-room w/access to an open deck to grill or sit and enjoy the tranquil setting. First floor laundry room/1/2 bath. Second floor offers wonderful privacy for guests and a private master complete w/full bath. Lower level has a walk-out to rear yard and finished space suited to fit your personal needs. Just a few minutes from Peterboroughs attractive downtown, this is a highly desirable condo association.
Condo, Contemporary, Duplex, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master Suite
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,825 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Conservation, Landscaped. Community Maintenance, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,500
Median Sold Price $239,900
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 101.8%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network