CAPTIVATING TRANSFORMATION: If youâre looking for a classic vacation home that has been thoughtfully and tastefully renovated and updated throughout, 13 Lower Taylor Hill Road is waiting for you. A mudroom entry greets your arrival with storage closet, half bath for you and carpeted doggie door to a fenced run for your pet(s). The spacious living dining area shares a glowing fieldstone fireplace and sliders to an expansive deck. The custom kitchen with hardwood floors and pantry laundry closet has ample counter and cabinet space for the chef. A separate TV room also serves as a 4th bedroom for guest overflow. A shingled stairway takes you to the second level with hardwood floors. The remodeled en suite master bedroom includes air conditioning and a walk in closet with cedar storage area. Two corner guest bedrooms share a hallway bath. Open the windows to hear the flowing waters of the Winhall River. Steps down the road and over the bridge is Kendall Farm Road with its scenic country road river walks and Stratton Snowmaking pond recreation area. Offered furnished this turnkey property is a vacation home for all seasons.
Single Family, Contemporary, Chalet, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, T111 Siding, Wood
1,716 sq. ft
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Propane, Onsite Telephone, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Mud Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,716 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet, Stone
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Carpet Free Home, Window Blinds, Woodburning Fireplace, Furnished, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River, Garden, Shed, Skiing. Rural, River Front, Gravel Road, Paved Road, Public Roads, Easements, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $399,000
Median sold price $252,000
Days On Market 292
Sales-List Price 92.1%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England