Move in to this beautiful four bedroom, four bath contemporary home. Double doors enter into large open foyer overlooking enormous family room with gas fireplace flanked by built-in bookshelves with LED lighting, entertainment center and surround sound. Open floor plan boasts large kitchen with center island, SS appliances open to dining room. Upstairs offers master bedroom, bath, whirlpool tub, six head shower with bench, changing area, two large walk-in cedar closets, surround sound, outside balcony and bonus/office room. Trex deck off kitchen overlooks rear yard. Basement sliders open to rear yard with new paver patio around pool. Enjoy your private back yard oasis including salt water pool surrounded by beautifully manicured landscaping. Two car garage upgraded with 240 v electric.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Public Wa
3,407 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Ceramic, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Furnished, Built-Ins, Balcony, Skylight, Tray, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street, Oversized Parking.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 x 169
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $547,500
Median Sold Price $404,000
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS