This very special Classic Colonial home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac and has ocean views from many rooms including the nearly new cook's kitchen, the family room with wood burning fireplace and the Master BR with en suite bathroom. Access to the ocean/beach is just steps away. Kayak to your hearts content and explore the coastline. Hardwood floors throughout, large room sizes, formal dining room, large mudroom and breezeway area and many recent updates too. The expansive rear deck provides outside entertainment space and the backyard is level and open for recreational actives. This outstanding Foreside location is convenient to shopping, restaurants and just minutes from Portland. Nothing to do here but enjoy your new home.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Electric Water He
Wood Frame, Clapboard, Shingle, Vinyl Siding
3,100 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Generator, Natural Gas
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,100 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Vinyl, Shingle, Clapboard
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $405,000
Median Sold Price $393,749
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System