This is one home you won't want to miss! Entering through the new leaded glass double doors brings you right into a spacious living room with volume ceilings and bay window. Rich "wood look" laminate flooring throughout the downstairs. This home is perfect for entertaining with the circular floor plan downstairs allowing for a casual flow of guests. Imagine cooking in this open kitchen with it's newer cabinets, recessed lighting and newer appliances including gas cooktop. Newer vinyl windows throughout with two sets of french doors off of the family room and breakfast nook allowing the outside in! The family room is spacious enough for the largest of family gatherings and includes a brick fireplace. Downstairs bath has added shower for those times when you need one downstairs. All bedrooms are up and good sized with large closet space. This master suite is roomy and comfortable with a balcony off the master bedroom. Double door entry to the master and a full wall of closets make this room seem extra large. The master bath includes a vanity area and completely remodeled master shower area. Recently installed high efficiency a/c unit and ducts along with new water heater save you money! You get your own fruit-bearing fig tree in this extra large private backyard. These homes are usually zero lot line but NOT this one! Cul de sac location just 6 homes from the association pool and 2 night lighted tennis courts. All of this and Northwood High School District too!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater
2,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
La Cuesta (Lc)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Hookups in Garage
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Unfurnished, Wet Bar, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, No Parking, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, Private, Side by Side.
- Stucco, Frame
- Balcony, Concrete, Deck, Patio, Slab
- Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Filtered, Gunite, Heated
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $989,888
Median Sold Price $870,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS