Last Updated: 11/24/2017 12:59 AM
Bright and classic three bedroom half duplex on a quiet and very private cul-de-sac. This rare single family home alternative, built in 2000, offers a wonderful private deck overlooking a large level back yard. This very spacious unit boasts an open concept living room and dining space and also has a large lower level family room with sliders to the backyard. Upstairs offers three bedrooms including a master with vaulted ceilings, and convenient attic space for extra storage. Very close to beaches and convenient to highway access/public transportation. Deeded driveway parking. No monthly condo fee - only shared master insurance.
1 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City
1,624 sq. ft
None, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Deeded Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean, Beach. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School.
M:0109A B:0084 L:0000(B)