BEAUTIFUL home in PRISTINE condition! Highly sought after Whitewater Creek subdivision. Access to Peachtree City cart paths! Only 2 years old with over 5000 square feet of living space and potential for 2100 square feet more! Golf course view from great/room, kitchen and living room as well as master. Hardwood flooring throughout most of main level; huge master with trey ceiling leads to GORGEOUS tile/marble bathroom and huge walk-in closet. 5th bedroom on main can be optional office or den. All bedrooms upstairs & in partially finished basement have exquisite full baths with tile. Lots of room left to expand basement. Starrs Mill Highschool!! Home is now listed 40K UNDER Nov 2017 appraisel. Seller wants to sell!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Wood Siding
5,029 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $382,500
Median Sold Price $287,400
Days On Market 94
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service