BEAUTIFUL home in PRISTINE condition! Highly sought after Whitewater Creek subdivision. Access to Peachtree City cart paths! Only 2 years old with over 5000 square feet of living space and potential for 2100 square feet more! Golf course view from great/room, kitchen and living room as well as master. Hardwood flooring throughout most of main level; huge master with trey ceiling leads to GORGEOUS tile/marble bathroom and huge walk-in closet. 5th bedroom on main can be optional office or den. All bedrooms upstairs & in partially finished basement have exquisite full baths with tile. Lots of room left to expand basement. Starrs Mill Highschool!!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Wood Siding
5,029 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Island, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $414,950
Median sold price $257,000
Days On Market 102
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service