Last Updated: 9/23/2017 8:47 PM
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home in highly desirable University Green. This full service building balances the tranquil ambience of a generously proportioned reception area and formal gardens with easy accessibility to all of the bustling amenities of Harvard Square. This 2 bed, 2 bath third floor unit has been tastefully renovated and is in move-in condition. The Master Suite has a good sized walk-in closet with bathroom en suite. Custom window coverings throughout the unit diffuse the light and create a classic contemporary feel. A bright functional kitchen opens out into a formal dining area and from there into a generously proportioned living room with views out onto a private balcony with leafy westerly exposure. Wide plank hardwood floors and warm earthy tones add to the comfort and coziness of this special unit. The unit comes with an underground parking space. Professionally managed to a high standard. 24/hr concierge.
Common Hot Water Heater, City
1,130 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Brick, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Concierge. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School.
Building is next to University Place. Cross St. is Story St.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $831,999
Median sold price $810,000
Days On Market 61
Sales-List Price 1.1%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network