Perfectly located and nestled on a private 2.96 acre lot close to downtown Chanhassen! This beautifully updated home offers 4 spacious bedrooms up & a main floor office/5th bedroom. Tons of natural light throughout, vaulted ceilings, gorgeous lighting, spa-like master bathroom, main level laundry, cozy finished lower level with walkout, and stunning paver stone patio idea for entertaining. Amazing renovation to the detached additional 6 car heated garage/shop/home office space. This 50' x 40' shop offers an upper level kitchenette, bathroom, living rm/office and bedroom. This hard-to-find acreage is a unique opportunity!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Poured Concrete, Vinyl
Private Sewer System
3,782 sq. ft
Yes - 9 spaces
112 - East. Carver Cnty Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,862 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 920 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full, Finished, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 9 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Garage, Heated Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shop, Guesthouse. City Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $624,990
Median Sold Price $369,500
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)