Resting on a rare corner lot, this prime Irvine Terrace property is nestled between PCH and Newport Harbor allowing for easy access to nearby beaches, Balboa Island, Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach Country Club and premium shopping/dining at Fashion Island. Refined and reimagined from the ground up, the entire home has been transformed from its original condition including a new roof, doors, windows, floors, kitchen and baths, while maintaining the charm of coastal living at its finest. Upon entering, you will find the open floor plan welcoming as sunlight pours through onto the White Oak floors. The gourmet kitchen is a culinary delight that has been completely modernized with a Thermador appliance package, custom cabinetry, dual sinks and honed Calcutta stone counters. The Master Retreat is accented with a walk-in shower, soaking tub, dual sinks and a customized closet. Pavers edged with manicured lawns have been added along the perimeter of the home that provide the perfect respite for relaxing. Smart Home Automation, A/C, Security System with Video Surveillance, crown molding, wainscoting, premium hardware, dual-pane windows and additional built-in storage compliment this amazing offering.
Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, Tankles
2,152 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Irvine Terrace (Irvt)
Newport Mesa Unified
CORONA DEL MAR
CORONA DEL MAR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Foyer, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliance(S), Range/Oven Free Standing, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Zone, Hot Water Circulator.
- Part Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated Window, Screened, Wood Frame
- Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Closed Circuit TV, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Home Automation, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Storage, Unfurnished, Wainscoting, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Sound System Wiring, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Handicap Parking, Covered, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage, On Site.
- Concrete, Patio, Front Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Partial, Security Fenced Yard, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Energy Star Doors, Insulated Doors, Sliding Glass Door, BBQ, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Custom Built. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $2,869,000
Median sold price $2,485,000
Days On Market 144
Sales-List Price 97.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS