OPEN SUN 11/17 1230-230.Once upon a time...that's how every memory starts in this one of a kind 2.5 Story Farmhouse next to Elmwood Park. Family, Pride, Love, & Friendship all live inside these walls. They spend their fall days sitting on the front porch overlooking the neighborhood as the the leaves change colors. Walking inside you will be overwhelmed w/the original woodwork, built-ins, & wood flr throughout. Elegant 9 ft ceilings sit high as you/your guests enjoy a night of cooking, dining, & laughter. Kitchen has SS appliances, lrg pantry, & powder rm, & enclosed porch/mudrm. The imperial-like staircase sends you up to the true 4 bedrms w/large closets. Before you retire for the night, grab a book & read on the 3rd porch(enclosed off the 2nd flr). When it's time to expand, the 3rd story awaits you, along the lrg open bsmnt w/3/4 bath. Walk to Elmwood Park, Washington Elem, get in some golf, or take a short bike ride to Aksarben. New Roof, gutters, HVAC. Contract Pending
Single Family, 2+ Story
Public Water Service
1,838 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
LEWIS AND CLARK
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,675 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 163 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Attic Walk-up, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Porch, Patio, Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 110x105, Over 1/4 up to 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- In City.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,000
Median Sold Price $200,000
Days On Site 64
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: Omaha Area Board of Realtors