Come home to this exquisite, move-in ready POOL home in popular Johns Creek! Float in your sparkling salt water pool or relax by the firepit. Plenty of space for kids and pets to romp in the fenced backyard. Step inside this lovely home and be amazed by the Brazilian oak flooring. Formal living room can be used as an office or 4th bedroom! Low maintenance living with newer roof and HVAC, brand new carpet and interior paint, and tile floors in the kitchen, dining, foyer & bathrooms. A spacious kitchen boasts stainless steel appl, breakfast bar and breakfast nook. Sip hot chocolate by the fireplace on those cool winter nights. Extra large laundry room. The huge garage and shed offer plentiful storage! Side yard has a wide gate for boat or RV. Close to great schools, shopping and dining!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
2,022 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ridgevent/Turbines, Cable TV, DSL Available, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Handicapped Access.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Pantry, Handicapped Access
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, RV Parking.
- Lanai, Covered, Patio Screened, Front Porch, Open Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Auto Cleaner, In-ground, Child safety fence, Screen Enclosed
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Playground, Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks, Shed, Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Lights. Suburban, City Road, Asphalt, Easements, Level, Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $234,900
Median Sold Price $195,000
Days On Site 64
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc