Raise your family in this exquisite home tucked back on a private drive with a lush landscape! This custom built, quality construction home has so many versatile spaces, you can tailor it to fit all your domestic needs! The kitchen has an island and enough room for a dining table. It connects to the great room which has a gas fireplace, built-in window seat w/ bench storage, and glass doors that open out to the screened-in porch and deck area. The formal dining room has a lighted tray ceiling. Experience your own personal oasis daily in the master suite which has: his and her closets, shower, whirlpool tub, double sinks, water closet, and sitting area. The basement has full-sized windows and great space for entertaining with a family room that has a gas fireplace, surround sound system and wet bar (w/ granite countertops). There is a 5th bedroom or bonus room w/ a full bath. Enjoy the great outdoors in your own backyard w/ a fenced-in area surrounded by trees on +/- 7.67 acres.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,521 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Dual Sinks, Double Shower
- Range-Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Living Room, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 7.67 ACRES, 6.0-7.99 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $114,500
Median Sold Price $116,200
Days On Site 187
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data