Older brick home COMPLETELY RENOVATED!! This 4BR/3BA home has everything you need on one level & sits on 0.7 unrestricted acres! Main floor features 2BR/2BA, large open great room w/ granite counters in the kitchen, recessed lighting, and french door opening to spacious back deck. Large master suite has walkin closet, double vanity & tile shower. Terrace level features 2BR/1BA & den area. Small creek in the backyard. Two car carport. Everything in this home in NEW! From the roof to the doorknobs. Seller giving $2,500 appliance credit at closing. Exterior brick has been recently painted. Small utility shed on property. Year-round accessible & easy access to Hwy 515. Centrally located between Blue Ridge & Blairsville. Renovation almost 100% complete.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
2,436 sq. ft
2,436 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,218 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,218 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Carport.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Out Building. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,000
Median Sold Price $222,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)