Last Updated: 9/26/2017 9:39 AM
Open house this Sunday 9/24/17 2-4 Remarkable home in River Oaks, close to everything and award winning schools! Walk into the foyer, open to both the dining room and over-sized great room and you will feel at home. The gourmet kitchen has been updated with granite counter-tops, custom back-splash, and is open to an atrium where you can grow and pick your own herbs! This floor plan is so versatile and plenty of space for any family! The den is open to the sun-room that overlooks the covered deck and private fenced yard. There are two bedrooms and 2.5 baths on the main, and another two extra large bedrooms upstairs, with tons of closet /storage space. Recent updates include roof/gutters 2017, new windows in 2011, heat pump down in 2009 and heat pump up in 2011.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Walk-In Closet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Tilt Out Windows, Thermal Window
- 1. Gas logs, Ventless.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Smooth Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Club House, Sidewalks, Tennis Court. Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Clubhouse
Pelham Rd to the Parkway, LEFT on S. Batesville, RIGHT into River Oaks, Home on RIGHT.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $273,900
Median sold price $230,000
Days On Market 82
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: Greenville MLS - SC