Last Updated: 9/25/2017 7:51 PM
Beautiful condo located in an amazing complex with pool, spa and several BBQ areas for your enjoyment. The landscape is well designed and maintained. The unit has 2BR 2BA with an open floor plan of 1,414 sq. ft. There is a fireplace in the living room, formal dining area, den or office area with wet bar, inside laundry, Two (2) private patios, central air and heat. Kitchen and baths are updated, price includes all appliances. There are two (2) parking spaces in a secured subterranean parking with your own private storage cabinet. The complex is located in NW Glendale with easy access to freeways, shopping, schools, and restaurants. Please come view this wonderful property which will be open both Sat. and Sun this weekend and next from 2 to 4 P.M. Do not miss this great opportunity!
Condo, Cape Cod
1,414 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not Applicable - 1007242
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet, Inside, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room.
- Controlled Access, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Track Lighting, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Guest Parking, Gated Parking.
- Slab, Enclosed
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Community Pool
- Above Ground, Community Spa
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sliding Glass Door.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Fwy 134 Exit at Central Ave and go North. At Stocker make a left and at Valley View go right, the property is on your left hand side of the street. Check the Street Sign for parking days and times. Lorraine Ave
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $839,000
Median sold price $756,500
Days On Market 59
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS