Last Updated: 11/24/2017 7:52 PM
Beautiful "model like" home in the very desirable Le Parc Community of Chino Hills! Very QUIET and PRIVATE location nestled near the hillside of the community. This unit has one bedroom and a loft that can be easily used as a 2nd BEDROOM with HUGE walk-in closet/ storage room. Living room has HIGH CEILINGS, a cozy fireplace and a slider leading to a large balcony overlooking the surrounding hills. Updated kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and brand NEW QUARTZ COUNTERTOP. Cozy dining room area with ceiling fan open to the living and kitchen area. Master bedroom with cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet. Additional features include, wood flooring throughout, inside laundry area, newer eco friendly water heater and new AC, one detached garage, one assigned carport, and lots of guest parking! HOA amenities include the community pool and spa! Please note: the association is currently in the process of installing new garage doors throughout complex. Low HOA fees also include water and trash! Great location, less then 1/4 mile from shopping centers, restaurants, movie theaters and near 57, 71, 60 freeways.
Gas Water Heater
884 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Chino Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Loft
- Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Closet
- Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Storage, Washer Hook Ups, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool