Last Updated: 11/20/2017 12:59 AM
11377 - Great home for entertaining or accommodating extended family. Spacious 3-BR Ranch w/2-BR in-law apartment in the daylight basementl. Living room w/stone fireplace. Attd 30 x 32, 2-car garage w/storage above, in-ground heated pool, large yard w/volleyball court, and beautiful mountain views. Large back deck overlooking the pool and field - partially covered w/awning. Privately situated yet convenient to town. A must see! Seller offering $3,000 towards buyer's closing cost if closed prior to 12/22/17.
Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Brick, Wood Siding
Private Sewer System, Septic
3,871 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite
- 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,271 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,600 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Oil, Propane, Wood, Hot Water. Baseboard, Zone.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Brick
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic
- per town
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Rural, Dirt Road, Paved Road, Private Roads, Level, Open, Pasture, Sloped, Wooded.