Completely renovated beauty with open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and natural light throughout! New electrical, plumbing, HVAC, roof, windows & more. Kitchen boasts SS appliances, large island with breakfast bar opening to new expansive deck with pergola, complete with fire pit. Flex room downstairs functions as study with separate entrance or 4th BR. You will love the spacious master with wood beams again, and luxurious master bath. Enjoy all the benefits of Hollywood Park with no septic. A must-see!!
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2,596 sq. ft
North East I.S.D
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Walk-In Closet, Full Bath
- Cook Top Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Two Central
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Chandelier, Smoke Alarm, Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Pull Down Attic Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Siding
- Covered, Deck
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, City Road.
- Community Amenities
- Sport Court, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $250,000
Median Sold Price $219,495
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: txsabor-v - SABOR San Antonio Board of Realtor