Designed with an open-plan concept, this Lake Wylie area home offers the perfect floorplan with a well-thought-out interior in the coveted Chapel Cove Community! From the exteriorâs timeless architecture, handsome stone accents and courtyard entry garage, to the 1st floor ownerâs suite, gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, large eating island & walk-in pantry, office/study off the foyer, spacious great room with fireplace, bonus loft upstairs, screened porch, hardwoods throughout main level, and quality finishes & workmanship throughout, you will FALL IN LOVE with this home! And the icing on the cake? The amazing neighborhood & lifestyle it offers. Extensive hard & soft surface trails, canoe/kayak launch, pool with kid's splash area, tennis, basketball & pickleball courts, fitness room with after-hours access, club room, lounge areas & more. All this + convenient access to I-485, outside attractions & Lake Wylie. Start making your lasting memories today!
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Hardboard, Shingle, Stone Veneer
2,984 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Playroom
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Hardboard/Masonite, Shingle, Stone Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s), Tennis Court. Corner, Public Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $364,688
Median Sold Price $236,000
Days On Site 24
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS