What a stunning home. Fall in love the moment you walk in. Hardwood floors throughout the lower level. A dream kitchen almost too beautiful to cook in.Double ovens, granite counters, soft close drawers/cabinets, gas cooktop. Great room with coffered ceiling and gas fireplace, another fireplace on the covered lanai.4car garage (2 two car garages. Bonus game room with wet bar. Media room w/ speakers. Huge master suite with custom closet. Upgrades include central vac, loads of storage, family foyer for jackets and muddy shoes. A staircase fit for weddings. Subdivision amenities include pool, tennis and move. Home backs to lagoon.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
4,163 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Zoned Energy, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Fireplace, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lanai, Open Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Basketball Court, Playground, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door. Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $235,990
Median Sold Price $189,750
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc