Welcome home, this beautiful home is snuggled in the heart of Ridley Township and is awaiting its new owners. The property offers original hardwood floors and brand new carpet on the upper level. The house has been freshly painted, the kitchen and bathroom are dated, but has been well kept. Walk into the living room which features hardwood floors flowing throughout the first-floor level, the kitchen is eat-in and spacious and has a door leading to a secluded backyard, which offers a beautiful tree for shade and a patio section. There is a full bathroom downstairs, and two generous sized bedroom, the upstairs has a moderately sized powder room and two additional bedrooms. There is plenty of storage space in the home. The basement is the full length of the home with tall ceilings; clean, but not finished. There is a door leading from the garage that will take you inside the basement. There is an electric garage door opener; thus, there is no need to go outside once you drive into your garage. Schedule your showing today, you won't be disappointed.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,120 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Other, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,120 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Patio, Breezeway
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $164,900
Median Sold Price $147,500
Days On Site 129
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS