A beautiful 1962 California Contemporary ranch with over 5,000 finished sq ft. that this family has called home for 40 years. It offers an expansive open floor plan on both main and garden level floors. Interesting vaulted ceilings along with the highest quality construction and improvements. 5 bedrooms, 2 masonry fireplaces, generous room sizes and coveted open floor plan on both levels. The impressive enclosed garden patio entry offers a dramatic touch to the tour. The in-ground pool and cabana have been a huge source of entertainment for the family over the years. With multiple patios and plenty of backyard space for the kids this is the perfect home. These sellers who sadly leave this one of a kind property have enjoyed most the ease with which they have been able to entertain family and friends - they feel it is one of the things for which the home is best suited. Donât let this one slip away!!
Single Family, Ranch
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Community Water, P
5,901 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Full Master Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,867 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Washer, Dryer, Electric Air Filter
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Zone.
- Crawl, Finished, Walkout, Block, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas logs, Wood-burning, Family Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dry Bar, Cable Available, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, In-Law Arrangement, Wet Bar, Window Blinds, Window Coverings, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle, Shingle - Asbestos
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Hilly-Ravine, Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Hilly-Ravine, Creek Front, Paved Road, Curb, Ravine, Terraced, Wooded, Creek, Sloped, Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $119,900
Median Sold Price $98,200
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 93.0%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR