Come see this spectacular Colonial Home in the sought after Wellesley Subdivision in the growing Short Pump area. This pristine home features replacement windows, maintenance free vinyl siding, 50 yr roof and hardwood floors throughout! The living room, dining room and bright family room lead to an updated kitchen and sunroom. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms. Separate rear staircase leads to a large recreation room that could be a 5th bedroom. This immaculate family home sits on a private and beautifully landscaped cul-de-sac lot, providing a wonderful space for children to play and families to gather. As an owner in Wellesley, you will enjoy walking and biking trails, a lake with wildlife, recreational facilities including a renovated pool area, and community planned activities throughout the year. And you will be so convenient to shopping and dining. In addition, your family will be in one of the best school districts in Henrico. Come and visit soon!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
2,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range-Oven
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Extra Storage.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis