Great location, neighborhood and school district--Center Hill! This 2-story, 4BR/3BA home has an open-concept with a split bedroom plan (master suite plus additional bed and bath on first level) and plenty of livable space. Enter through the decorative door to a large, 2-story foyer and view of the large great room with its vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and large bank of windows. Also, off the foyer is the dining room with wood floors and 11' textured ceiling. Kitchen combines functionality with tile floor, custom cabinets, solid surface counters, center island, breakfast bar and separate eat-in area. Hearth room is open to the kitchen and features a gas fireplace with built-in bookshelves and lots of natural light. Spacious master bedroom has 10' textured ceiling, crown molding
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Public Water Service
2,935 sq. ft
CENTER HILL MIDDLE
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower, Jetted Tub
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Tile, Carpet and Other, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Vinyl Frame
- Gas logs, Great Room, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Side Entry.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $294,900
Median Sold Price $285,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Xome-Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors