Last Updated: 1/19/2018 3:09 PM
Upon entering this beautiful home you'll be welcomed w/floor to ceiling windows w/magnificent views, natural light & TALL ceilings in great room~Entertainers dream w/2 ovens, gas cooktop & lg pantry~Plantation shutters~LG patio for BBQ's & gatherings next to vast professionally landscaped yard~Relax on the raised yard w/firepit roasting marshmallows while enjoying spectacular views, sunsets & year round activities (no backyard neighbors)~Backyard lighting~Fruit Trees~Main level living at its best w/2 Master Bdrm walk-in closets, laundry rm/office~Finished Basement for teenagers to have their own space & could easily be converted to a mother-in-law apt (plumbed & tile floor for a kitchen w/separate parking for tenant or RV)~Bring all the motorcycles, 4-wheelers & toys 764 SF to park in the 4th garage/storage! This home is All-Around AMAZING~Make an appointment today!
Single Family, 2 Story, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Water
4,931 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
- Central Vacuum, Disposal, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Travertine
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Forced Air.
- Full, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Home Warranty Plan, Foyer Entry, French Doors, Hydro Tub, Vaulted, Granite Counter Top, Window Coverings, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, RV Parking, Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle, Rock/Stone
- Lot View
- Mountain, Valley
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Swing Sets, Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac.