Well maintained home in Orange Park, close to shopping, restaurants and highly rated schools. This unique home offers a spectacular family room with brick fireplace capturing the beautiful view of the lake. Has 4 beds/2 bath with lake view from master bedroom, family room, kitchen and breakfast area(4th bedroom has french door and closet, is being use as office). The workshop has floor and A/C.Don't miss out this one!This is truly a wonderful home , a great opportunity for someone who likes fishing from your private wooden dock. The screened patio is the perfect place to enjoy the peaceful waterfront setting and amazing sunsets.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
Brick Front, Wood Frame
1,947 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Workshop, Foyer
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Living/Dining Combo
- Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Fireplace, Brick, Electric, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood Decking, Patio Screened, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Pond, Water Front, Shed. Cul-De-Sac, Urban, Asphalt, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $250,000
Median Sold Price $204,900
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc