Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:45 PM
Located in the desirable Old Southwest, this charming home is close to Midtown, coffee shops, restaurants, and so much more! The home has a large backyard that is the perfect place to entertain guests w/ a patio, pergola, and grass area. There is also a 1 car detached garage that has an additional room (w/ power) that would make a perfect shop or craft room.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,128 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric, Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Single Oven
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Single Pane, Storm Window
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Detached Garage.
- Asbestos, Frame
- Patio, Uncovered
- Tile, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Public Roads, Level.
- HOA Dues Include