Last Updated: 11/22/2017 9:59 AM
This 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom condo underwent a masterful renovation in 2014. The remodeled kitchen features custom cabinetry with Brazilian granite and raised ceilings creating an open & airy atmosphere that flows into the living area with stunning views of the Front Range, downtown Denver skyline, Mile High Stadium and the Cherry Creek trail. The bedroom features two huge walk-in closets featuring custom built-ins while the luxuriously appointed bathroom features a walk-in shower, custom vanity and ambient lighting. Easy access to I-25 an RTD rail station 2 blocks away and Union Station a short walk away make commuting a breeze. Situated one block from the award winning restaurants and shopping on Larimer Square, world-class entertainment of the Denver Center for Performing Arts, The University of Colorado Denver and an entrance to the Cherry Creek Trail across the street, this home truly puts the best of the downtown Denver lifestyle right out your front door.
Single Family, Condo
Public Water Service
901 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
901 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 901 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Complex Secured, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Cable Available, Kitchen Island, Master Bath, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Updated, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Concrete
- Lot View
- Mountain, Water, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Park Adjacent, Paved Road.