Last Updated: 11/24/2017 3:29 AM
Built in 1888 - old school house charm on a 1/2 acre with mature trees. Beautiful updated eat in kitchen, 3-4 bedrooms with 2 fully remodeled baths - one with a claw foot tub. This house features hardwood floors, antique doors and knobs, tons of storage and a waterproofed basement. Outside you will find a covered porch off the living room and a patio overlooking the backyard. Conveniently located to Darmstadt and shopping. New updates include: whole house repainted, downstairs bath tub, kitchen floors, closet shelving, and new roof.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
1,604 sq. ft
1,604 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Evansville-VanDerburgh School Co
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Window Treatments, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block, Basement, Partially Finished, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer Entry, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Covered, Open Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Garage. Rural, Irregular.