Gentleman's Farm w/over 60 acres incl. a revenue producing soybean farm w/ add'tl barns/storage for livestock & farm equipment.The main house has been transformed while still maintaining the true character of its 1928 roots. Original hdwd floors were hand cut for the home & are in amazing condition.The kitchen has tongue & groove wood tile, tiled backsplash & durable custom counters-modernized for 2018 cooking! Plenty of room for a large dining table for family dinners in lovely dining room. Living room has original FP insert that has been converted to gas/propane heating system. Master bedroom has attached bath that has been renovated w/gorgeous custom vanity, walk in shower, built in linen closet & c/fan. 2nd bedroom also has custom renovated bath w/2 large closets & add'tl WIC-accessible to the laundry/mud rm. The front of the home features lovely Florida room w/original terracotta tile flooring, built in custom closet & original tongue & groove ceiling. The yard is framed w/ 100 yr old Hackberry trees-providing wonderful shade for side yard patio. NEW windows, NEW wiring & plumbing upgrades. Energy efficient w/ 3" of insulated plaster on walls. Detached garages for 3+ vehicles.
Single Family, Ranch
King William County
1,180 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Built-Ins, Pantry, Track Lighting, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Crop Type
- Fruit Crops
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn / Stalls, Private Storage, Extra Storage. Horse Property, Crops, Fruit Crops, Level, Timber.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $212,930
Median Sold Price $180,750
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS