Last Updated: 1/17/2018 9:32 PM
Built in 1939, this inviting Dutch Colonial home with gambrel roof epitomizes the character and charm of this sought-after historic Lexington neighborhood. The current owners have made many significant improvements including a kitchen remodel and new appliances. The expansive, newly-rebuilt wrap-around porch is an invitation to carefree afternoons with family, friends and neighbors. New copper-lined box gutters and downspouts keep the rain away from fresh exterior paint. New second floor insulation and wood siding. New day/night sensitive exterior lighting. New sidewalks surround a professionally landscaped, treed backyard that features a kitchen herb garden, butterfly garden, tropicals, and a raised deck. Convenient to downtown, warehouse block, UK or to Chevy Chase. Home is located in H1 Overlay. All exterior changes must be approved by Board of Architectural Review. To be sold As Is with one year America's Preferred Home Warranty.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Half
Brick Veneer, Wood Siding
2,359 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Range, Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
- Gas logs, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Washer/dryer Hookup, Foyer, Foyer 2 Story
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Wood, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Park Adjacent.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool