Welcome to one of the most admired custom homes with views of the North River - a very impressive home filled with distinctive architectural elements and fine interior finishes. Enter into the warm and inviting foyer and step into the 20â x 20â Great Room with center stone fireplace and custom built-ins, soaring ceiling and lots of natural light. The Master bedroom on the first floor redefines comfort with a luxurious master bath. Master opens to a brick patio overlooking heated in-ground pool situated in a beautifully landscaped private backyard. Two additional bedrooms on this first floor and a 4th bedroom on the second floor. The second floor offers a great guest suite with an additional large family room adjacent to a beautiful bedroom and full bath. This home has deeded access to the North River and a boat launch nearby. A very special place to live.
Single Family, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Private Sewer System
3,591 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hydronic. Radiant.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,900
Median Sold Price $426,750
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)