This impressive home sits on a premier north facing double Lake Lansing lot, with 82 feet of lake frontage. The moment you step through the front door with its leaded glass sidelights and transom you know you are in a special place, as views of the lake and pool unfold. The open plan with soaring ceilings and the connecting kitchen, dining room, living room and library, all with amazing lake views, offer limitless living and entertaining options. The kitchen has custom maple cabinetry with hand carved trim work, a marble wet bar, breakfast nook, built in pantry and tons of storage. The stairway from the kitchen area leads to a second-floor family room and game room.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room
- First Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 5,709 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Surround Sound Wired, Master Bath, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Floor Drain, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer, Home Theater, Hot Tub, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Balcony, Deck
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Full, Gated
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Lake, Grill - Outdoors, Wet Bar. Public Roads.
Lake Drive to Hickory Island
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $115,000
Median Sold Price $211,725
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors