Stately Ardsley Park Colonial Revival executive home on marvelous tree-arbor street. This fully updated home also has many original features including hardwood flooring, HUGE rooms, formal living room with original fireplace &mantels, library, dining room and an enormous family room. Additional features are a wet bar, laundry room, a chefâs kitchen with granite counters, large breakfast area & walk-in pantry. The 2nd floor Master Bedroom has an ensuite bath with double vanity, jetted tub, separate shower & lots of closet and storage space. Also two additional bedrooms on the 2nd floor, one with fireplace, and a second full bath. Third floor is finished off with a great âœteen suiteâ & full bath. Rear yard is fenced, has a huge deck and a one car garage. Must see to appreciate the grand and spacious rooms & extra features as spray foam insulation & tankless water heater. Location is within walking distance to over 10 restaurants and just down the road from Habersham Village center.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Cedar Exterior, Wood
3,062 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service, Extra Insulation, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Fireplace, Wood-burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Foyer Entry, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Street Parking.
- Wood, Cedar
- Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 60 x 95
- Full, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping, Curb & Gutter. In City, Corner, Alley, Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price $169,900
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors