Multiple Offers. Updated one-story, all brick beauty, on a 1/3 acre corner lot in Greenwood Estates subdivision. The updated kitchen has 42'' cabinets, granite counter tops, microwave, and features the kitchen sink under a window - perfect for daydreaming while doing chores. There is extra cabinetry in the dining area with a wine glass rack. Wood Look floors throughout. Master Bedroom is oversized and is en-suite. Bedroom #2 has plenty of natural light, faces the rear yard, and has a barn door as the closet door. Bedroom #3 is on the front of the home and faces North-East- perfect for an early night's rest. Extra Large screened-in porch is lovely as extended living space. One car garage is over-sized. Lot is partially fenced. Security System. Irrigation System. Large laundry room.
Single Family, Ranch
Electric Water Heater
Brick Exterior, Brick-Norwegian
1,104 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Screened Porch, Patio Screened, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Shed. Corner, Asphalt, Regular.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $246,745
Median Sold Price $216,000
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc