Unforgettable Style and Leisure. Impeccably remodeled, this enchanting 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home of nearly 3,500 sq. ft. (per appraisal) rests on 7,500 sq. ft. of property (per county), and reflects modern luxury in thoughtfully customized spaces while enabling quiet comfort. Entertaining areas include a home theater, a wine cellar with a tasting center, and a tantalizing outdoor retreat with a fireplace, a sauna, and a barbecue. Located within highly desired Evergreen Park, this residence lies within strolling distance of Stanford University and popular California Avenue. Top, state-ranked schools, including Escondido Elementary (#8), Jordan Middle (#3), and Palo Alto High (#5), are also nearby (buyer to verify eligibility).
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Water Heater Solar
3,486 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Galley Kitchen
- Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Grill Built-in, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Energy Star Appliance(S), Intercom System, Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, High Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gated Parking, Detached Carport.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Slab
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Solar heated
- Wood, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Lift, Boat Slip, BBQ, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna.