Last Updated: 9/22/2017 9:36 PM
Nearly 7000 sq ft. Private drive leads to landscaped homefront w/stone garden beds, dining deck, screened porch, & patio! Cathedral ceilings, crown molding, & skylights delight! Main lvl master suite. Feat 2 FPs & 2 Wet Bars, ideal for entertaining! Gour KIT w/2 wall ovens & granite counters. Fully finished walkout basement. In-law suite w/2nd laundry & KIT. Income property permit.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
4 Full/2 Half
7,085 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area, Bar
- Eat-In Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Bidet, Dual Sinks, Dual Entry Bathroom, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Full, Heated, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Vinyl Frame, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights, Storm Door
- 2. Insert, Fireplace Glass Door, Heatilator, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Attic Storage, Attic Pull-down, Built-in Shelves, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling-beam, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Screened Porch, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Secluded, Private Roads, Premium Lot.
GOOGLE MAPS & WAZE TAKES YOU TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS: 32 to 108 towards Clarksville. Take Ten Oaks Rd to round about and take 2nd exit (left) onto Brighton Dam Rd. Right onto Nichols Dr. Left onto Lakeside.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $946,500
Median sold price $733,500
Days On Market 76
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS