Move on in and start enjoying the Autumn Park Subdivision!! Beautiful home, newly updated, with interior paint, granite in the kitchen, new dishwasher, double oven, carpet, and laminate flooring. Split floor plan featuring a large bedroom and full bath off of the kitchen and dining area with easy access to the backyard. The other side of the home features a large master suite with his and hers walk in closets, built in computer desk, large jetted tub, dual sinks, and recently renovated shower. Other interior features include two additional bedrooms, another full bath, a nice eating bar open to the living room, wood burning fireplace with gas starter, walk-in pantry, well appointed laundry room and a comfortable Den. Outside a private, spacious, back yard awaits featuring a nice outdoor kitchen with a built in gas BBQ, mature trees, fire pit, and large raised garden bed area with a family orchard. Gated access to the side yard makes for a great place to park your boat or RV. All this plus a 3 car garage and a leased solar system to keep your utility expenses low throughout the year. Don't miss this one!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Water Softener, Well
2,839 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside, Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Living Room, Gas Starter, Wood-burning, Fire Pit.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Coffered Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Electric Dryer Hookup, Foyer Entry, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Concrete, Patio, Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $356,500
Median Sold Price $335,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS