This gorgeous single-story home is streaming with natural lighting & energy efficient features including a fully paid solar system & tankless water heater, gourmet kitchen with slab granite counters & backsplash, stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets, huge center island with breakfast bar, a large walk-in pantry, spacious dining area, sizable great room with gas burning fireplace, fabulous master bedroom suite with two huge walk-in closets, luxurious master bathroom with separate sunken tub & cultured marble shower stall, upgraded laminate and carpet floorings, custom two-tone color paint, beautiful custom plantation shutters, stunning professionally landscaped entertainer's dream backyard features an outdoor kitchen with a built-in gas BBQ & refrigerator, patio gas fire pit, covered patio with ceiling fans & cable TV outlet. Conveniently close to schools, parks, walking trails, and a short drive to Downtown Brentwood, Streets of Brentwood, Vasco Rd & Hwy 4!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,525 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Tile, Updated Baths, Stall Shower, Sunken Tub
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places