Stop Searching! THIS is the remodeled, impeccably kept home you've been looking for! Never before on the market speaks to desirability of the neighborhood. Views from your yard of huge Magnolia Park. Available list of tireless homeowner upgrades & improvements includes remodeled kitchen, bathrooms, floors, dual pane windows & slider, furnace, decks, fences, workshed, roof, garage door, & more. Wait! Did you see the don't-miss backyard too?!?!
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,821 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
220v Service, PG&E
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Storage
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Fireplace, Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Skylight, Stall Shower, Low-Flow Shower, Low-Flow Toilet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood, Other. Other, Stove, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Other Fireplace, Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Side by Side, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Attached Carport, Direct Garage Access, Side by Side, Covered, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio
- Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers Manual
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Hill, Park, City
- Wood Board
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage, Extra Storage, Workshop, Satellite Dish, Dog Run, Garden, Landscaped. In City, Level, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $538,000
Median Sold Price $505,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information