Great location and plenty of room in this Three Bedroom/ Two full-bath Rambler in amenity rick Lake of the Woods. A short walk to the beach and park and proximity to the back gate make this a perfect location for convenience and enjoying some of the many amenities of this gated community. The home features over 2,100 finished Sq.Ft., newer HVAC and Water Heater (2016), oversized 2-car garage, spacious bonus room, which could be used as the 4th bedroom, Large sunroom and paved circular driveway. Large master suite with tray ceiling has both a shower and soaking tub and opens to the back deck that steps down to a large patio with pavers. Great room with skylights, vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace opens to Kitchen and Eat-in area as well as a large dining Room. Low maintenance front and backyard means you can spend time enjoying the lake or a round of golf rather than mowing the yard. Well-maintained home comes with a transferable American Home Shield warranty for your peace-of-mind.All of this in amenity rich Lake of the Woods; with so much to do, so little time-so get this Lake-life started. Enjoy the two Lakes and the many water sports possible such as fishing, boating, jet-skiing, tubing, water skiing or wakeboarding, paddleboards or kayaks. Enjoy fine dining at the clubhouse or a beverage watching sporting event at the Clubhouse Sports Bar or the Woods Center. Jump in the Brand-New Swimming pool or work out in the Fitness Center. If you like rackets -join the Pickleball or Tennis Clubs. If Theater is your thing, enjoy the LOW Players performances at the Community Center, or better yet, discover your acting talents by auditioning. Hit the fairways at the 18 Hole PGA Golf Course and enjoy the 19th Hole at the Woods Center. Lake of the Woods, ~Virginia~s Best-Kept Secret~ is the premier Lake Community- Get Started Now-~Make this Place your Home~!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,277 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake Of The Woods
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,277 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- 24 Hour Security, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Beach Front, Lake Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball, Putting Green, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $322,600
Median Sold Price $268,500
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS