Last Updated: 9/25/2017 1:57 PM
Not your typical Ranch! This updated home has Vaulted Ceilings and has an Open Concept Floorplan. Updated Kitchen with Plenty of Cabinets, Granite Counters, New Appliances include Double Ovens, and Radiant Heated Floors. The Kitchen is open to the Great Room â“ plenty of space for both a Living Room and Dining Room. Hardwood Floors â“ and the Electric Fireplace stays. 3 Large Bedrooms â“ all with Hardwood Floors. Updated full Bathroom. First Floor Laundry. Newer Windows. Newer multizone Gas Heat. Tankless Water Heater. Updated Electrical. Newer Slider. Relax on the Nice back Deck & Patio area. Beautiful, fenced back yard. Irrigation. Vinyl Siding. Breezeway from the 1 Car attached garage. A Shed for extra storage. A great place to call Home!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater, Tankless W
Wood Frame, Other Construction, Vinyl Siding
1,699 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box
HIGHLAND-GOFFS FALLS SCHOOL
SOUTHSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOL
MANCHESTER MEMORIAL HIGH SCH
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Sun Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,699 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Walkup, Full, Storage, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Off Street.
- Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Porch, Enclosed Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Landscaped. Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Calef Rd to Mitchell Street; home on the right
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $240,000
Median sold price $224,900
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England