Last Updated: 11/22/2017 5:59 PM
A rare opportunity on Cushing's Island. Historic c.1900 brick officer's quarters. Period charm was retained when the interior of the house was rebuilt in 1990. New plumbing, wiring, windows, walls, decks, kitchen & baths. Original fir floors, built-ins in formal LR & DR, pocket doors, high ceilings. Large open kitchen has french doors that lead to a wonderful deck overlooking gardens, stone walls and fields. Walk to the dock, beach & tennis courts. Follow walking paths enjoying stunning ocean vistas.
Single Family, Victorian
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Private Sewer System, Septic
2,649 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,649 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Driveway, No Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach Access, Ocean Access, Shed, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Conservation Area, Dirt Road, Level.