~Commuter OPEN HOUSE, THURS 5:30-6:30~ Woods Edge Condominiums! Gorgeous ground floor unit totally updated - perfect for one living with a private entry. Park your car right out in front of your first floor unit, open the door, and you will find gleaming bamboo flooring straight through to the kitchen with upgraded kitchen cabinets. Enjoying cooking with all of your new appliances - refrigerator included. Two generous size bedrooms with lots of closet space. Cool off in the in-ground pool located just steps away from your unit. Fields and flowers are sure to please. Pet friendly so pack up your little dog and head on over to Unit 14 A at Woods Edge condominium conveniently located just off Rt 152 in Attleboro near downtown restaurants, shopping, and commuter rail. You will fall in love. Call or text, very easy to show!
863 sq. ft
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Intercom System, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Wood, Bamboo
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Assigned Parking Space, Guest Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $329,900
Median sold price $283,000
Days On Market 97
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network