Beautiful CH Colonial with ENORMOUS 44 x 22 1st floor great room addition with 2 private entrances, access to patio & deck...has 18' ceilings with hi hats, fans and stairs to 2nd floor private En-suite BR w/full bath. 18' high 2 Story foyer. August 201 8: 1st & 2nd floor Completely Repainted, 1st Floor HW, Stairs & Banisters being refinished, New Light Fixtures & Hi Hats, Deck re-stained, New Hot Water Heater. Newer: White Kitchen w/Granite Tops & Stainless Appliances, Hardwood Floors on 2nd Floor, Basement w/ Marble Floors. Open floor plan, bright home with wonderful windows, generous rooms sizes with 4 en-suites, 3 HVAC Systems and much more. Wonderful home & priced to sell, DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!
Single Family, Colonial, Custom
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Recreation Room, Foyer, Attic
- Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Jetted Tub, Full Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer
- Wood, Stone
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, High Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Out Building. Level, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $938,000
Median Sold Price $754,975
Days On Site 145
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS