Charming 4BR/3BA Home in Cul-de-Sac, Freshly Painted Interior, Bright 2 Story Foyer opens to Entertaining Dining Room, Kitchen offers separate Breakfast area, Stone Fireplace in Family Room, Large Master Suite features a Trey Ceiling and His & Her Walk-in Closets, with its own Private Sitting Room, Upper Level Hall Bathroom has New Flooring, Partial Fininshed Lower Level with Bonus Room, Workout Room, and Workshop. Oversized Backyard offers plenty of Space to Enjoy the Outdoors!
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,283 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Exercise Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Laminated
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Finished, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Internet Connection, His & Her Closets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 30x590x78x340x399, 2 Up To 3 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Cul-De-Sac, Other, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $309,500
Median Sold Price $200,950
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service