Last Updated: 9/25/2017 7:25 PM
Cute ranch in active swim/tennis community with fully finished basement! Enter through the foyer to the spacious fireside family room with trey ceiling. Large formal dining room and kitchen with breakfast area and wall of windows overlooking the backyard. Fully finished basement complete with 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen and additional living room make it the perfect space for an inlaw suite or teen suite! Huge storage building outside, over half the corner lot. Nice wooded lot with electric fence. Community offers private lake, soccer field, picnic area and more!
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
3,000 sq. ft
ROLAND W. RUSSOM
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Counter Top - Tile, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath/Lav in Basement, Daylight, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Mother In-Law Quarters
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Drive Under/Built-In, Side/Rear.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 1/2 To 3/4 Acres
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Mother In-Law Quarters, Out Building, Fishing, Playground, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted, Tennis Unlighted. Corner, Lake Front, Other, Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
41/Cobb Pkwy N to Dallas Hwy. Picketts Plantation is approx. 1.5 miles on your right. Go straight, home is on the right after 2 stop signs. Look for sign!
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $317,550
Median sold price $235,000
Days On Market 75
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service