A private paved road brings you to the front steps of Blue Sky Vista, nestled on a mountainside amid 5 acres of forest and mountain laurels. Very Private but not secluded. Enjoy panoramic mountain views, including Mt. Pisgah, from the living room and expansive deck. View a magnificent sunset or enjoy the beauty of the early-morning clouds and mountain mist. The spacious post and beam house includes a large loft area, and there are bedrooms and a bathroom on all 3 levels. Cedar walls and exposed beams bring a cozy cabin atmosphere to the open living space, which has lots of windows and skylights. The eat-in kitchen is big and inviting. It features a central island and dining area. Outside, the deck offers plenty of space for entertaining, the yard's a great place for the kids and a walking trail circles up the mountain to a bench with a view.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story, Cabin
3 Full/1 Half
Post and Beam, Site Built, Hardboard
3,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Loft, Media, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 770 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Sauna, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Asphalt, Garage.
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Private Road Maintenance, Level, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $519,000
Median Sold Price $389,900
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS