Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:59 AM
Enjoy easy living in this three-bedroom, two-bathroom unit in Irvington. Hear the babbling brook behind the apartment from the large, sunny living room, third bedroom and kitchen. Retire to a large master bedroom with en-suite bath. The second bedroom opens into a hall next to a second, full bath. Close to Old Croton Aqueduct trail. Commute from Irvington train station into Grand Central Station with views of the Hudson River (only 41 minutes). Plenty of closet space throughout. Free parking and storage. Laundry, picnic tables and playground on site. Cats allowed. Sorry, no dogs (co-op rules)! Top-rated Irvington school district. Maintenance listed is without $153/month STAR credit.
1,100 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Storage Room, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Stream/Pond, Extra Storage.